Please complete the following TEST and e-mail me the answers by Wednesday, November 30, at 9pm.
**Please e-mail me answers 1-30 and print off the last page of the test to complete, you will need to turn the last page in at the beginning of class on Thursday, December 1.
***Michaela, Grayson, and Gabriel....I will be extending your time, since you missed class last time and I just got last week's information to you. You will have until Wednesday, December 7, at 9pm to turn in your test.***
If you have any questions, please contact me. Good Luck!
**Honor Code**
**Please e-mail me answers 1-30 and print off the last page of the test to complete, you will need to turn the last page in at the beginning of class on Thursday, December 1.
***Michaela, Grayson, and Gabriel....I will be extending your time, since you missed class last time and I just got last week's information to you. You will have until Wednesday, December 7, at 9pm to turn in your test.***
If you have any questions, please contact me. Good Luck!
**Honor Code**
No comments:
Post a Comment